Articles & Awards
The resort at a glance includes 36-hole, year-round, PGA Championship courses, 400 acres of carefully-manicured grounds with mature shade trees bordering the fairways, double ended practice driving range, extensive short game practice areas for putting, and pitching and bunker shots.
There is an on-site full service golf shop with golf wear, equipment and accessories. In addition, the resort offers year-round golf clinics and individual instruction provided by resident PGA professionals, and has a professional staff that includes a Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional, Director of Instruction and 3 PGA Assistant Professionals.
- Excellence Hall of Fame, TripAdvisor, 2011-2015
- Top 100 Steakhouses in America, OpenTable, 2014
- Incentive - Platinum Partners Award, 2013
- AAA Four Diamond, 2013
- Forbes Travel Guide's Four-Star Award, 2013
- Best Courses in Arizona, Golfweek, 2012